加入我的最愛  |   設定為首頁  |   圖片上載  論壇音樂模式    非音樂模式   

I-See 論壇

I-See 論壇 註冊 登錄 會員 勳章中心 MSN宣傳系統 虛擬形象 音樂盒中心 隨機圖片中心 Flash 遊戲 會員相冊 新手手冊 娛樂設施 幫助 簡體中文 界面風格

發新回覆
發新主題 發新投票
標題: There are plenty of activities in Hong Kong for both residents and visitors
載入中 ...
tracy-choi123
初生嬰兒

會員編號 434791
精華 0
積分 202
帖子 41
威望 0 點
I-See幣 8589 錢
GAME幣 103 個
MSN宣傳 0 次
性別  女
配偶 未婚
閱讀權限 40
註冊 2009-3-25
註冊天數 5512
狀態 離線
  只顯示 tracy-choi123 的帖子
發表於 2009-12-4 01:27 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友 
There are plenty of activities in Hong Kong for both residents and visitors

No one will disagree that visitors have an unending variety of options for tours, shopping and eating in Hong Kong. However, some locals complain about being bored. It is true that Hong Kong is just a dull place with nothing to do?
Young children love to play in parks, go swimming and see animals. Hong Kong has public swimming pools and many playgrounds in very district. Besides Ocean Park, where many kinds of animals can be seen, birds and fish are easily found in the regional parks. Disneyland also provides interesting and exciting games for park-goers and thrill-seekers. Sometimes when taking a ferry to an outlying island, dolphins can be seen swimming alongside too.
Adolescents who are sports-minded can go to public sports centres for anything from badminton to karate. The countryside boasts with lifeguards, country parks with good hiking trails, hundreds of barbeque sites and even waterfalls to photograph and jump into. If you aren’t the athletic type, there are museums to explore, libraries to study in and video game centres to relax at.
Adults spend most of their time working, but after work or on a rare day off, they can go shopping or eat one of Hong Kong’s thousands of restaurants. Office workers who sit all day can join a gym or a wind-surfing club to burn off some calories.
These are just a few of the activities available in our city. I think it is clear that people who complain that there is nothing to do here are living in denial of reality. The truth is that no matter whom you are or what you like, there are many choices for you in Hong Kong.

I-See Forum @ All rights reserved.
頂部
載入中 ...
 發新回覆
發新主題 發新投票

載入中 ...

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-4-28 05:45 AM