加入我的最愛  |   設定為首頁  |   圖片上載  論壇音樂模式    非音樂模式   

I-See 論壇

I-See 論壇 註冊 登錄 會員 勳章中心 MSN宣傳系統 虛擬形象 音樂盒中心 隨機圖片中心 Flash 遊戲 會員相冊 新手手冊 娛樂設施 幫助 簡體中文 界面風格

發新回覆
發新主題 發新投票
標題: Fewer tests and examinations would be beneficial to Hong Kong students
載入中 ...
tracy-choi123
初生嬰兒

會員編號 434791
精華 0
積分 202
帖子 41
威望 0 點
I-See幣 8589 錢
GAME幣 103 個
MSN宣傳 0 次
性別  女
配偶 未婚
閱讀權限 40
註冊 2009-3-25
註冊天數 5512
狀態 離線
  只顯示 tracy-choi123 的帖子
發表於 2009-12-4 01:23 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友 
Fewer tests and examinations would be beneficial to Hong Kong students

I agree that fewer tests and examinations would be beneficial to Hong Kong students. We face so many that almost all our time in school seems to be taken up preparing for them. Then, when we go home after school, on weekends and on holidays it is the same: more studying for tests and exams.

The numerous tests and exams create a lot of stress for us students. This pressure has all kinds of negative effects. Some students feel unhappy and nervous. Some study all the time, so they never do any exercise. If there were fewer exams, the reduction of stress in our lives would make us emotionally and physically healthier.

Fewer exams and tests would also mean that we would have more time for other activities in school like group projects and outings. Also if tests were replaced by other kinds of assessment which did not create so much pressure, performance and grades may improve. With this kind of flexibility in the academic schedule, students could become well-rounded academically. Similarly, with less time after school devoted to exam and test preparation, students could become well-rounded members of society by doing voluntary work and spending more time with friends and family.

I do not deny that tests and exams are an essential part of education, but they should be balanced with other forms of assessment. As matters mow stand, the proportion of time we spend on tests and exams and preparing for them is excessive, making us constantly tired and stressed-out. A reduction of tests and exams would certainly improve the quality of students’ lives and even our future.

I-See Forum @ All rights reserved.
頂部
載入中 ...
 發新回覆
發新主題 發新投票

載入中 ...

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-4-28 07:28 AM